Addressing the negative effects of technology on child development
Pediatric Occupational Therapist Cris Rowan, BScOT, BScBi, SIPT speaker, author and designer of Zone’in Programs Inc, provides training certification and licensure to Occupational Therapists world-wide to administer the Foundation Series Workshops.
This training includes:
- Current statistical review of childhood and human developmental and attachment.
- Current research regarding the impact of TV and videogames on human mental, physical and social well being.
- Knowledge in the areas of sensory integration, inner drive, motor coordination (vestibular/proprioceptive), attachment development, addiction research, literacy and printing research and workplace productivity.
- Proposed initiatives for parents, teachers, government, universities and workplaces to address TV and videogame addictions, and work toward increased health, well being and productivity in home and at office.
- Presentation style development and useful instructor tips.
- Review of Zone’in and Move’in Programs, Foundation Series Workshops and RTS protocols and procedures.
Zone’in Training offers both Level I Instructor and Level II Senior Instructor training certification and licensure, with Level II Senior Instructors certified to train and certify Level I Instructors.